Communication, Research, Mediation and Dissemination of Scientific, Technical and Industrial Culture Unit
Dissemination of scientific, technical and industrial culture
The dissemination of scientific culture is an important issue beyond the academic world, as it is at the interface of several major axes: access to scientific knowledge for all citizens, the development of young people's taste for science and the promotion of scientific and technical heritage.
In this perspective, partnerships with local and regional actors of scientific culture are being developed and contribute to enriching the scientific popularisation operations programmed throughout the year.
Its aim is to highlight the dynamism of university research in Avignon.
- Publication of the Research News - bi-monthly newsletter ;
- Publication of Portraits Research - monthly ;
- Identification and dissemination of news laboratories and researchers (thesis defences, colloquia, study days, awards, hosting of guest researchers, etc.);
- Valuation of research activitiesThese are carried out by laboratories or via federative research structures;
- Visibility of shared research structures : 3A platformResearch Federation AgoranticFederative Research Structure Tersys, l'University Research School (EUR) ImplanteusThe services of the Directorate for Research and Innovation Support (DARI);
- Support for the organisation of conferences and seminars Research laboratories of Avignon University.