Social service

CROUS social service

The CROUS social service's mission is to help students to integrate into their studies and to learn to be independent in the best possible conditions.

The social worker is subject to professional secrecy.
He/she is responsible for taking into account all social problems (economic, family, health, orientation) that students may encounter.

Two types of specific assistance may be available to help you cope with financial difficulties:
-- one-off aids ;
-- annual allowances.


CROUS social workers: Malika Bellanger & Fabrice Mante

Online appointment booking with the social service
Make an appointment with the Crous


  • Hannah Arendt Campus

Local branch of the Crous
Monday to Friday
9am to 12.30pm - By appointment

  • Jean-Henri Fabre Campus

CERI/Espace Sanitaire et social - room C048
Thursdays from 9am to 4pm

Individual grants from the FSDIE

Avignon Université's Fonds de Solidarité et de Développement des Initiatives Etudiantes (FSDIE) (Student Initiatives Development and Solidarity Fund) provides occasional assistance to students in financial difficulty and in precarious situations.
In addition, in the context of internships, reorientation projects and mobility, the FSDIE encourages academic success.

To benefit from this service, students must contact the CROUS social service.
A monthly allocation committee then decides on the nature and amount of any aid granted, while respecting the anonymity of the students concerned.

Priority will be given to students who have :
-- built a professional integration project requiring an internship in a professional environment that is difficult to combine with a seasonal job or during their year of study;
-- a coherent reorientation project within the institution, validated by the university authorities;
-- an academic project requiring international academic or professional mobility, the financial burden of which would not be covered by other mobility grants.

Scholarship or student accommodation

To apply for a grant or for accommodation in a university residence, you must
Complete a student social file (DSE) between 20 January and 15 May 2021.