It proposes a support in finding information and provides books and brochures on study courses and jobs (CIDJ, Onisep, Apec, etc.).
In addition to the paper documentation, its guidance pages offer a bunch of sites specialized.
It organises modules and workshops support for the construction of training projects and project professional in the first and second year of the degree.
From professional meetingsmodules, the preparation for internships and Master's degrees and interview simulations are organised throughout the year.
SAFIRE also offers you a business start-up support (DU entrepreneurship? UEO, student-entrepreneur status, business creation games, student-entrepreneur club).
Information days for secondary school teachers and psychologists, University discovery days, forums, video conferences and debates punctuate the "Bac -3 / Bac +3" continuum.
In parallel with the Parcoursup procedure, thehe "Bac -3 / Bac +3" continuum cycle enables the emergence of a culture of support. Throughout the year, it increases exchanges between secondary and higher education institutions, meetings between headmasters, teachers and staff from both secondary schools and universities.
Developing these exchanges allows toto act and improve the orientation and integration of the territory's high school and university studentsThe aim of the project is to develop a new approach to higher education, in full knowledge of the facts, and to act on the reality of the conditions of access and openness for all to higher education and training leading to qualifications, at the level of the academic region.
- Discover SAFIRE's documentation space on studies and job opportunities
- Meet by appointment with job coaches for a one-to-one interview
- Meet SAFIRE externally at forums, fairs and information days
Choose your direction, by being :
- Guided in his documentary research
- Accompanied in the construction of its project
- Advised in the choice of his course
- Helped and motivated to succeed in their studies
Preparing for professional integration
- Explore the professional world through documentation
- Attend the thematic conferences on career opportunities
- Participate in student/professional meetings
- Develop your job search skills
Service d'Accompagnement à la Formation, l'Insertion, la Réussite et l'Entrepreneuriat (SAFIRE)
74 rue Louis Pasteur - Case 9
84029 Avignon cedex 1
North building / Level 0
Offices 0E03 to 0E13
Opening hours :
Monday: 2pm - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 12pm / 1pm - 5pm
Wednesday: 9am - 12pm / 1pm - 4pm
Thursday: 9am - 12pm / 1pm - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 12pm
How to get there (.PDF format)