Your administrative procedures (forms)

Special study scheme

Students can benefit from a special study scheme under certain conditions (see the general study regulations).
CSR applications must be submitted no later than one month after the start of the
The student must contact the Registrar's Office to obtain information on the courses to be taught during the semester. After approval by the Director of Studies and Tuition, the organisational arrangements for this CSR are included in the educational study contract agreed between the student and his/her Director of Studies (in L1 and L2) or the Year or Programme Leader (in L3). Where a student becomes eligible for the CSR during the course of a semester and is therefore unable to submit an application within the deadline, the advice of the course leader is required.

See the documents to be attached to the application.
Students with disabilities should make an appointment with the preventive medicine.

Transfer departure

You can download and fill in your transfer request.
You must then have this application signed by the School OfficeThe application must be accompanied by the necessary documents (summary of results, acceptance of the host university, envelope with standard postage).
This document must then be signed, with a favourable opinion, by the host university and returned to the School Office so that the transfer can take place.

Refund of registration fees

You may be entitled to a refund of the registration fee:

Provisional diploma certificate

You can collect your provisional diploma certificate approximately 3 weeks after the jury has deliberated.
You must download the application form for a provisional certificate  and return it duly completed to School Office.

Withdraw your diploma

The diploma will be issued at the request of the person concerned within 6 months of the jury's decision.
You must download the application form for the withdrawal of a diploma and send it or drop it off at the school office.
If your original diploma has been destroyed, lost or stolen, you can request a new one. request for a duplicate diploma with official supporting documents to verify the validity of the claim (damage report, receipt of complaint, declaration on honour, etc.). Download the application form for a duplicate diploma.

Once your diploma has been edited, you can then retrieve it either :

On site, at the reception desk of the Registrar's Office (you will receive an e-mail informing you that your diploma is available):

You will need to show your identity card and return the original provisional certificate of your diploma (if you have withdrawn it).

In the event that your diploma is withdrawn by a third party, all of the following documents must be presented

  • the power of attorney completed and signed,
  • the identity card of the third party,
  • a copy of your identity card,
  • the provisional certificate of your diploma

By post:

When submitting or sending your application for the withdrawal of a diploma, you must enclose:

  • a copy of your identity card,
  • the original provisional certificate of your diploma (if you have withdrawn it)
  • a cardboard A4 envelope with your name and address, stamped at €6.20 for delivery in France (or at the current rate for international registered mail). The package must be sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.


If you realise that the registration you have made does not suit you, you have the possibility to cancel it.
Before the start of the academic year (Or until 31 October of the current year under the conditions approved at the board meeting of 9 november 2021): you can apply for a refund of the registration fee.
After 31 OctoberYou will not be eligible for a refund.

Cancellation with refund
Cancellation without refund


To know the procedure, click here.