Your administrative procedures (forms)
A) Special study scheme
CSR applications must be submitted no later than one month after the start of the
The student must contact the Registrar's Office to obtain information on the courses to be taught during the semester. After approval by the Director of Studies and Tuition, the organisational arrangements for this CSR are included in the educational study contract agreed between the student and his/her Director of Studies (in L1 and L2) or the Year or Programme Leader (in L3). Where a student becomes eligible for the CSR during the course of a semester and is therefore unable to submit an application within the deadline, the advice of the course leader is required.
See the documents to be attached to the application.
Students with disabilities should make an appointment with the preventive medicine.
B) Departure transfer
You must then have this application signed by the School OfficeThe application must be accompanied by the necessary documents (summary of results, acceptance of the host university, envelope with standard postage).
This document must then be signed, with a favourable opinion, by the host university and returned to the School Office so that the transfer can take place.
C) Refund of registration fees
You may be entitled to a refund of the registration fee:
- If you are a student with a scholarship or a study allowance: Download the form
- If you are a ward of the nation: Download the form
- If you are on an apprenticeship or professionalization contract: Download the form
- If you have benefited from an exemption from the president (art. R719-50 of the Education Code): Download the form
- If you cancel your registration at Avignon University before the beginning of the course (or until 31 October of the current year according to the conditions approved at the board meeting of 9 november 2021) : Download the form
E) Provisional diploma certificate
You must download the application form for a provisional certificate and return it duly completed to School Office.
F) Withdraw your diploma
You must download the application form for the withdrawal of a diploma and send it or drop it off at the school office.
Allow at least three weeks between your request and the issue of your diploma.
If your original diploma has been destroyed, lost or stolen, you can make a request for a duplicate diploma with official supporting documents to verify the validity of the claim (damage report, receipt of complaint, declaration on honour, etc.). Download the application form for a duplicate diploma.
Once your diploma has been edited, you can then retrieve it either :
a) In person, at the reception desk of the Registrar's Office (you will receive an e-mail informing you that your diploma is available):
In the event that your diploma is withdrawn by a third party, all of the following documents must be presented
- a handwritten letter giving power of attorney to a third person,
- the identity card of the third party,
- a copy of your identity card,
- the provisional certificate of your diploma
b) By post :
- a copy of your identity card,
- the original provisional certificate of your diploma (if you have withdrawn it)
- a cardboard A4 envelope with your name and address, stamped at €6.20 for delivery in France (or at the current rate for international registered mail). The package must be sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.
Before the start of the academic year (Or until 31 October of the current year under the conditions approved at the board meeting of 9 november 2021): you can apply for a refund of the registration fee.
After 31 OctoberYou will not be eligible for a refund.