Social assistance and scholarships
If you encounter a difficulty, whatever its nature, we invite you to speak first with your teachers, your pedagogical secretaries or a representative of the administration.
There are other services set up for specific situations:
CROUS social service
Social workers are subject to professional secrecy. They are responsible for dealing with all social problems (economic, family, health, orientation) that students may encounter.
A student who finds himself in a particularly difficult financial situation can contact the CROUS social service (only on appointment).
Social workers: Elodie Cordente
Hannah Arendt Campus
Avignon local branch / South building, 1st floor
Monday to Friday, 9am to 12.30pm, only by online appointment
Jean-Henri Fabre Campus
CERI - health and social space
Every Thursday, from 9am to 12.30pm and from 1.30pm to 4pm, by appointment (only online)
>>> Make an appointment online: https://mesrdv.etudiant.gouv.fr/fr
Specific assistance for one-off allowances (ASAP) - CROUS
FSDIE - Individual grants
Information from CROUS.
Scholarships - Student Social File
- nationality ;
- resources ;
- age ;
- success in examinations ;
- Attendance at lectures, practical work and practical work (control).
The scholarship on social criteria ranges from 1,389 to 3,921 euros and is tax-free.
The answer usually comes in the course of July. Please note that registration is only possible between 15 January and 15 May.
The Dossier Social Etudiant is the procedure that allows students to apply for a grant and/or accommodation in a CROUS university residence from the same file.
- This application must be submitted via the Internet, by logging on to the CROUS Aix-Marseille website between 15 January and 15 May.
- You can use the scholarship simulator on https://www.messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr
Each region can grant scholarships to students. This is the case of the PACA Region, on the basis of projects linked to regional development.
Information on the PACA Regional Council website and from the secretariat of the Research and Development Department.
This aid is granted in addition to the grant on social criteria:
- Students with a scholarship who received a "very good" grade in the last baccalaureate session. It is paid during the 3 years of the licence (or equivalent).
- Scholarship students enrolled in a Master's programme and appearing on the list of the best Bachelor's degree graduates of the last session established by the universities. It is paid during the 2 years of the Master.
Amount: 1800€ per year in 9 monthly payments
- More information: http://www.etudiant.gouv.fr/cid97535/aide-au-merite.html