You are a staff member of Avignon University
- Digital identity
- Access to E-Doc the internal digital platform, content manager
- Consult the list of trade union representatives of the university
- Requesting intervention via Tickets
- Recruitment and administrative and technical competitions
- Teaching shifts
- Additional hours at the University of Avignon
- Educational calendar 2020-2021 and opening and closing schedule of the facility (2020-2021)
Procedure for temporary lecturers (chargés de cours) from outside Avignon University
In a general framework
If the temporary teacher wishes to have a digital identity, he/she must stipulate this in his/her recruitment file (a box to be ticked is provided for this purpose). This recruitment file must be submitted to the pedagogical secretaries of the component concerned at least one month before the start of the work.
In the case of a first application, the teacher must have signed the charter of the University of Avignon for the proper use of computers and networks and attach it to the recruitment file. Once the administrative admissibility of the file has been established by the Human Resources DepartmentThe recruitment order will be issued and the digital identity will be created.
In emergency situations
Digital identities can be made within the components, contact the pedagogical secretary of the component concerned by your teaching.
In all cases
The teacher will be notified of the creation of his or her digital identity, and a document indicating the username and password, the e-mail address and the web address of the ENT will be given to him or her by the person in charge of digital identities in his or her component.
The staff concerned:
- Temporary workers
Documents to be provided:
- application for digital identity
- dated and signed IT charter**.
- copy of identity card
- copy of the agreement
Documents to download
Name of the organisation
Name of delegate(s)
|CGT UAPV (FERC-Sup CGT)
Véronique Castell, Treasurer
|FNEC FP FO
Marianne Beauviche, Treasurer