Student without baccalaureate

  • For enrolment in a Law Capacity: complete a welcome card

 Please note: If you are a foreign student and do not reside in one of the following countries: Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Burkina Faso, Brazil, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo Brazzaville, Côte d'Ivoire, Dominican Republic, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, United States of America, and Vietnam. study validation.

If you live in one of the countries listed above: you must apply by creating your file until 31 March for registration the following year, at the following address

  • For registration in DAEU (Diploma of Access to University Studies) To be completed your application.  
  • To register for a 1st year Licence, if you hold a brevet de technicien (BT), a brevet de technicien agricole (BTA), a brevet professionnel (BP), a brevet professionnel agricole (BPA): you must follow the procedure Parcoursup.

  • To contact us :