Aid for computer equipment
ATTENTION - Only students who have indicated that they do not have a computer at the time of their enrolment can benefit from this priority scheme.
1/ Loan of computer equipment to students (laptop) for the academic year
!!! Please note - applications must be made from 28 August 2023 for the 2023-2024 academic year
- The file is transmitted by support ticket via your ENT (assistance / students in digital poverty section)
The data transmitted are subject to professional secrecy.
All exchanges will be done only on the support ticket opened in your name (you will receive a copy on your email address @alumni.univ-avignon.fr) to follow the exchanges and allow you to get the computer back from the IT service.
2/ Request for a loan computer during the academic year
If you did not indicate that you were in digital poverty when you registered for the course, or if your situation has changed since you registered, please send a request via the dedicated platform (heading Students in digital poverty).
Please note that your application will not be given priority.
3/ Financial assistance from the FSDIE social
If you are in a precarious situation, you can ask for help from a CROUS social worker who will assess your situation and potential aid.
>>> Make an appointment online: https://mesrdv.etudiant.gouv.fr/fr
- If you did not declare your numerical precariousness at the time of your pedagogical registration, you will not be given priority.
- There are a limited number of computers available for loan.
- All exchanges with the services will take place on the support platform Students in digital povertyaccessible via your ENT.
- If you received financial assistance for the purchase of a computer in 20-21, 21-22, you will not be able to submit a new application.