Pedagogical support service
It encourages openness and innovation, creates a dynamic of progress, and naturally participates in the sharing of educational experiences. It is involved in defining the school's educational policy.
The APUI mission brings together in one place resources and activities dedicated to the mission of teacher training. These include teacher training, evaluation of systems, assistance in setting up new practical methods of testing knowledge, educational innovation (including the design and use of digital resources) and educational documentation. This grouping is a natural coherence factor and facilitates access to these services for teachers.
The objective of the APUI mission is to improve the quality of our training courses but also to promote the harmonious development of the careers of teacher-researchers.
The APUI mission offers support to components in the development of formal and informal learning spaces
The APUI mission, in its mission to support the quality of education, will develop the following actions:
Developing teachers' reflection on their teaching practice
- organise conferences, exchange workshops
- communicate about educational actions or events.
Promoting pedagogical innovations
- encourage and support innovative educational projects
- promote these projects in educational conferences
- promote a pedagogical approach to the design and use of digital tools.
Providing initial and in-service training for higher education teachers
- offer workshops for pedagogical training and analysis of practices
- in partnership with the Doctoral Schools, offer training in pedagogy for doctoral students
- provide a training programme for newcomers
- make available educational material.
Supporting university education stakeholders
- in the design, delivery and evaluation of their courses
- in the creation, implementation and analysis of their educational experiments
- in the implementation of new knowledge control methods
- in the pedagogical coherence of their training courses
- in the evaluation of their schemes
- in the creation, use and dissemination of educational resources
- in the design of learning spaces
To offer a place for exchange and openness
- that all teachers in the school can take ownership of the project
- is identified by internal actors and partners in the territory as a place of innovation, exchange and resources
Valuing the teaching function and pedagogical investment
- Propose mechanisms to recognise and value educational investment
Keeping track of the school's "educational memory
- create a documentation base for teachers
- activate a network of resource persons with diverse skills
- to communicate to the whole teaching community the experiences and pedagogical innovations carried out in the institution, the AMPM association and other universities.
- participate in networks (SUP, FIED, ANSTIA, etc.) to promote the circulation of information and respond to national or European funding projects.