Campus of trades and qualifications in cultural development
The Campus of Professions and Qualifications in Cultural Development in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region responds to a desire on the part of training and economic actors in the field of culture to come together to consolidate or develop links in a logic of synergy of the dynamics and actions they carry out for the different categories of public and users of vocational training.
It therefore remains open to all possible collaborations proposed by the players in the sector. The Campus is structured into centres of expertise:
- in Avignon and its surrounding area: cultural and communication management, live performance techniques, festivals, heritage, video games.
- on Arles: photography, 2D and 3D animation.
- on Cannes: audiovisual.
- in Marseille: arts and graphic industries, live performance techniques and fashion for live performance.
|Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region: Vaucluse, Bouches-du-Rhône, Alpes-Maritimes
|Family of activities
|Communication, information, culture: performing arts, culture and heritage, performing arts, audiovisual, arts and graphic industries
|Communication and information professionals / Arts and entertainment professionals / Cultural action professionals
|Course(s) of study
|University of Avignon
The Campus des métiers et des qualifications du Développement culturel en Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur is a portal for apprentices, pupils, students, training providers and companies working in the field of cultural development.
The Campus brings together establishments that provide training in the cultural professions, from the CAP to the doctorate, in initial training as well as in lifelong learning. In addition to these training actors, the companies, associations and structures from the socio-economic fabric of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region in the visual communication, audiovisual, performing arts, arts and graphic industries, culture and heritage sectors, organised in clusters of companies (Pôle Culture & Patrimoines) and professional branches (SYNDEAC and AFDAS).
The Campus des métiers et des qualifications du Développement culturel en Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur aims to to enable the forces present in the territory to join forces in order to deploy a comprehensive vocational training offer in the field of cultural professions in close contact and in permanent dialogue with these players in the socio-economic world who are observing the changes in their professions, particularly at a time of dematerialisation of content (technological, aesthetic, political). Innovation in the cultural field is developing both in the research laboratories of universities and in the places where knowledge is disseminated, such as the training courses built with cultural companies.
Artistic and Cultural Education (ACE) is an integral part of this innovation and the challenges of cultural and educational policies in this area, as well as experiences and good practices, will be shared within the framework of the Campus.
The heart of the Campus is located in Avignon and the perimeter of the Campus des métiers et des qualifications du Développement culturel extends to the whole of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. In the short term, it will be able to integrate other partners. All the partners likely to be involved in this Campus will then be consulted and the training offer enriched accordingly.
The members of the network
(under declarations of interest or letters of support from partners)
National Union of Artistic and Cultural Enterprises :
Institutional territorial partners :
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Regional Council
- Rectorat d'Aix-Marseille
- Rectorat de Nice
- DRAC Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- CROUS Aix-Marseille Avignon
- City of Avignon
- Greater Avignon agglomeration community
- Community of municipalities Pays d'Apt Luberon
- Ventoux-Comtat Venaissin agglomeration community
Resource centres and cultural partners :
- Actes Sud
- Arcade Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Camera Lucida
- Café des Sciences d'Avignon
- Centre national des écritures du spectacle - La Chartreuse
- Chorégies d'Orange
- Festival d'Avignon
- INA Méditerranée
- Jean Vilar House
- Conservatoire du Grand Avignon
University and Consular Institute :
- MoPA School
- University of Avignon
Ministry of Education high schools :
- Blaise Pascal High School in Marseille
- Carnot High School in Cannes
- Denis Diderot High School in Marseille
- Lycée Léonard de Vinci in Marseille
- La Calade High School in Marseille
- Lycée Frédéric Mistral in Avignon
- Lycée des Métiers du Domaine d'Eguilles in Vedène
- CFA des Métiers du Spectacle in Marseille - CFA Epure Méditerranée
- Regional CFA of the Aix-Marseille academy
Consular Chamber :
- CCI of Vaucluse
Research laboratories, technical centres and technology transfer centres:
- Agorantic Research Federation (University of Avignon, CNRS)
- Culture & Communication Laboratory of the University of Avignon
Competitiveness clusters, technology platforms and business networks:
- The Foundation of the University of Avignon
- French Tech Culture
- The Digital Fruit Grower
- Culture & Heritage Unit
- Les Rencontres du Sud Cinéma
- Vaucluse Provence Attractiveness
- Creative Villa Supramuros
Other training partners :
- Mediterranean Institute for the Performing Arts
- Institut Supérieur des Techniques du Spectacle
- Ecole Supérieure d'Art d'Avignon
- Avenir 84
- Pôle d'Action Culturelle Equestre - Alexis Gruss National Circus
- IMCA Provence - Institute of Audiovisual Communication Professions
- ESA GAMES
- Pôle National Supérieur Danse Provence Côte d'Azur - PNSD
- ESDAC - College of Design, Applied Arts, Communication & Internet Professions
- CNAM - Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers