Artistic practices

The Université d'Avignon is committed to helping students who practice an artistic activity to combine their cultural or artistic life with their studies.

Artistic residencies

Throughout the year, thanks to funding from the CVEC, students can apply for artistic residencies (writing, film, music and photography).

Student Artist status

All students enrolled at a conservatoire or fine arts school, or who can provide evidence of advanced artistic practice, may be considered Student Artists.
The level of artistic practice will be assessed by the members of the admissions panel.

These students can benefit from special study scheme (CSR) under certain conditions.

If you are granted a special study regime, you must work with your educational supervisor to determine the accommodation you need, using the study contract.

Project support

Do you have a cultural or artistic project that you would like to develop at the University? The Maison de la Culture et de la vie de campus can support you from conception to implementation, and can help you find funding.

Contact :