Social protection

Since the start of the 2018 academic year, there is no longer any social security registration to be made with the university (nor any contribution to be paid). More info

If you are an international student and you are registering for the first time If you are enrolled in a French higher education institution, you must register for health insurance after paying the CVEC (student life contribution) at the CROUS and registration at Avignon University. To find out what you need to do, click here.

Documents to download

Useful links