Training rates - Quotation
For courses and diplomas specifically organised by the Lifelong Learning Department in Continuing Education
The price of each training course is specified in the detailed programme available on the training pages of the website (in the FTLV section and the "Continuing education price list" insert) or on request.
For all other diplomas (initial training public fc)
Your application must be made online or directly to the pedagogical secretariat of the degree you are considering.
You must have the following completed authorisation to enrol by the education officer and send it to us.
Application to be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be registered in the framework of continuing education (at the continuing education rate):
- employees who are covered by their employer or a third-party funding body
- beneficiaries of a professionalisation contract or a PRO-A (e.g. professionalisation period)
- jobseekers and RSA recipients
The specific tariffs voted by the Board of Directors apply. In the absence of a specific tariff, the cost is :
for level II and I diplomas (bac+3 and above): 20 € per hour
University fees and any VAPP fees are extra.
The CVEC Student Life and Campus Contribution does not apply to continuing education students.
We will help you find funding before you start your training.
- employees in a personal process,
- unpaid jobseekers,
From career development advisors are available to assist you.
Not covered by continuing education:
- the free listeners
How to register for a diploma
- Fulfil the prerequisites or benefit from a validation of prior learning
- To have determined the methods of financing the training and to have obtained the agreements of assumption of responsibility of the possible financiers
- To be admitted to the course
- If you are foreign studentIn addition to the above, you may have to take specific steps
Employees, job seekers
LFVS training courses
04 32 74 32 20
Resumption of studies Integration into initial training
04 32 74 32 27