Directorate for General Affairs and Management Support (DAGAP)
The DAGAP assists and advises the university's management, services and components on all legal issues related to the university environment.
Its mission is also to provide the university's governance with tools for steering and self-evaluating all of the university's activities through the implementation of relevant indicators and the development of useful decision-making tools.
The DAGAP is composed of 2 divisions:
- The Legal and Institutional Unit, which includes
- the legal affairs department
- the General and Institutional Affairs Department
- The steering and quality assistance, management control unit which includes :
- the training management and quality support department
- the steering assistance and management control department
74 rue Louis Pasteur
84029 Avignon cedex 1
+33 (0)4 90 16 29 29