[Distinction] Céline Joliot named Chevalier in the Ordre des Palmes Académiques
Céline JoliotAssistant Research and Training Engineer specialising in chemical analysis and prevention assistant in the Chemistry Department of the Science, Technology and Health Faculty of the University of Avignon, as part of the team. IRPNC of theIMBEThe French Minister of Education and Research has just been awarded the rank of Chevalier in the Ordre des Palmes Académiques for her commitment to teaching and research.
Its research focuses on the study and characterisation of artistic and archaeological heritage materials, with particular emphasis on natural substances and their degradation phenomena, using chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques and alteration processes.
His commitment to the company is explained by his various roles:
- Elected to the Research Committee (2019-2023)
- Elected to the University Board (2015-2019)
- Staff representative on the Specialised Training Committee on Health, Safety and Working Conditions (FSSSCT) in 2023
- Former CHSCT representative (2013-2022) including secretary (2020-2021)
- elected to the board of the Comité Associatif des Personnels de l'Université d'Avignon (CASPUA) (2015-19 / president: 2012-2015).