Resources of the APUI mission
The APUI mission must include an easily accessible learning lab to encourage exchanges between teachers, advisers and educational engineers and to experiment with the resulting educational innovation projects.
This place is intended to become part of the Learning Lab network, whose main advantages are to
- fostering pedagogical innovation by testing and developing different modes of learning
- have an innovative space within :
- an educational institution, training organisation or company
- which can host: training, meetings, seminars, productions, experiments, research and observations.
- have a set of digital equipment dedicated to pedagogical support
- supporting the acquisition of skills, cultures and digital humanities
- to be an open space that welcomes a variety of audiences and events