File transfer

You can download and complete your transfer request.

You must then send this application to the Studies and Schooling Service, along with the necessary documents (summary of results, acceptance from the host university, envelope with normal postage).

This document will then have to be signed, with a favourable opinion, by the host university and returned to the Studies and Schooling Service so that the transfer can be done.

Date of update May 7, 2021