Student without baccalaureate

Attention: If you are a foreign student and you do not reside in one of the following countries Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Burkina Faso, Brazil, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo Brazzaville, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Dominican Republic of the Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, United States and Vietnam: proceed with an application for validation of studies.

If you live in one of the above mentioned countries: you must apply before March 31st to register the following year, at the following address:

  • To register in DAEU (Diploma of Access to University Studies): Complete your application.
  • To register for a 1st year Licence, if you hold a brevet de technicien (BT), a brevet de technicien agricole (BTA), a brevet professionnel (BP), a brevet professionnel agricole (BPA): you must follow the Parcoursup procedure.

  • Contact us:

Date of update May 5, 2021