Social protection

Since the start of the 2018 academic year, there is no longer any social security registration to be done with the university (nor any contribution to be paid). More info

If you are a foreign student and you are registering for the first time in a French higher education institution, you must register for health insurance after paying the CVEC (student life contribution) at the CROUS and the registration at Avignon University. To know the procedure, click here.

Date of update May 5, 2021